1st workshop at 11:30 - 13:30
2nd workshop at 14:00 - 16:00
Leave with your own chocolates after only 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Price Per Person: S/. 75 (Peruvian Soles) or approx. $24 (USD)
- Experience the process of tempering chocolate.
- Mold, mix and match fillings to create your own chocolate.
- Learn about the cacao tree and cacao beans.
- Roast cacao beans for use.
- Grind cacao nibs to get pure 100% chocolate.
- Know the 3 last processes to get final chocolate product.
- Prepare the native Mayan hot chocolate and the modern version.
- Package your chocolate in pretty paper to impress your family and your friends.